First impression -- very cool but I can't use it without sharing / collaboration

I’m a heavy Notion user and after checking out Anytype I’m very impressed! Unfortunately pretty much all of my use cases involve collaboration. Is collaborative editing and sharing a planned feature? Is there an ETA on when it might be available?

1 Like

Hi @imagio, welcome to the forum.
This topic might be interesting to you:

Hi @imagio, sharing and collaboration is planned for the 2nd half of the next year :relieved:

2 Likes

Does that mean that the public beta is also delayed?

1 Like

No, we want to do it for personal use case at first and then gradually expand the experience.

3 Likes

Public beta at it’s first issuance basically means no more waitlist/invitation code, even though wait-list removal will happen before the Official Public Launch :rocket:.
It will include new workflow possibilities and a more polished experience in general. Prior to public launch, you’ll also see sync infrastructure improvements and re-worked Relations.

Great. Seems like that’ll be soonish then. I just remember that the team collab was planned to be implemented before the public beta began. I guess the plans have changed a bit.

2 Likes