Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
When I type some text in a block, if I don’t hit ENTER, TAB or click in another block, and then navigate to another page, the typed text in this block is lost.
Describe the solution you’d like
I would like that navigating to another page would also be considered as a confirmation of finishing the edition of a block, in the same way ENTER, TAB or clicking in another block are.
Describe alternatives you’ve considered
Add any other context or screenshots about the feature request here.
@thiago_nascimentodf can you please tell me your flow? Can’t reproduce this
Hi, @Vova! I just noticed that it only happens when navigating Back/Forward with the keyboard shortcuts (Alt+Left or Alt+Right) or, when I reported, the mouse buttons (which are configured to used these same shortcuts). When clicking directly on the navigation arrows on the upper-left corner of the page, this issue does not take place.
- Create a new object (e.g. Book)
- Type some text in a text relation (e.g. Rating), but don’t press ENTER/TAB nor click in another block
- Use the shortcut Alt+Left to go back to home page
- Open the object again. All text typed inside the relation value is lost
- Repeat step 2
- Now, instead of using the shortcut, click on the upper-left navigation icon “Back”
- Open the object again. All text typed inside the relation value was saved
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.19.0
It seems to happen only with text relations, not in blocks, as first reported.
@thiago_nascimentodf ah, okay, now i see the issue!
Thank you, we will fix it soon!
This seems to be fixed in the current releases.