Describe the bug
I have created a set that has several relations in the set object.
Whenever I add a relation to the featured relations and then exit that set or restart Anytype, the relation is no longer featured.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open a set.
- Click on “Relations”.
- Click “Add to featured relations” on a specified relation.
- Relation gets added to “Featured relations” and shows up as a featured relation in the set.
- Exit the set or restart Anytype.
- Relation is no longer in “featured relations” and has to be added again.
When adding a relation to the “featured relations” in a set, the relation should stay as a featured relation after exiting the set or restarting Anytype.
- OS: Windows 10
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Desktop
- Anytype Version: 0.18.68