Favourites sidebar not showing all starred sets or objects

On the desktop app, the favourites side bar is kinda bugged, there are some of the sets i have added into favourite and sometimes i just cant see them in the sidebar favourite section, i have to scroll down to sets to view it, also in the android app, the favourites home screen always pops up notes set into my favourites even though i dont have it in favourites!

1 Like

How many favorites do you have? I know there is a limit in the sidebar regarding the favorites.

I have 9 and 1 doesn’t show up

Hey @Ishaan
Still the same on 0.27.0?

@Flip I sometimes experience this, too.

Update: actually also right now:

A Set called “To Do & Order” is in my favorites:

But NOT visible in the sidebar

When opening the Set, it shows in the menu that I can add it to my favorites (even though it is already there)

If I click that option, nothing happens. The menu option stays the same, the Set is still not visible in the sidebar.

2 Likes

Yes its the same still!

Even the sets arent showing all the sets now, and favourites is definitely missing out on many starred objects & sets! @Razor @ignatovv please update us on this matter…

It is a known issue with high priority. It will be fixed in the September release hopefully :pray:
Also tag Acknowledged signifies it is on track by the team.

Oh okay didnt notice the acknowledged tag :sweat_smile: thank you for the update!