Dragging and dropping blocks between, above, or below links to page causes the block to go inside the page

Describe the bug
When using the new (in 0.4.0) drag-and-drop feature to move a block within an object canvas between, above, or below a Link block to another object, the block that I’ve tried to move is not placed between, above, or below the Link block inside the same object canvas, but it is instead moved to inside the object canvas linked in the link.

To Reproduce

1. Go inside a object canvas with page links.
  2. Create a new Block
  3. Try to drag-and-drop the Block either between two page links, or above or below one.

Expected behavior
When dragging-and-dropping, I expected the block to go to the place where the orange indicator line indicated where it would go, not inside the object that I had linked.

However, when using the previous method to move blocks (scroll-and-place), the behavior works as expected. Please refer to the video: the first segment is the new drag-and-drop behavior that I’m experiencing problems with, and the second segment is the old, scroll-and-place behavior which works as expected.

System Information:

• Device Manufacturer/Model: SM-N971N
  • Anytype Version: 0.4.0

Additional context

1 Like

Thank you for reporting this! I added it to bug tracker, It should be fixed with the next version.

1 Like