Describe the bug
The inline code block doesn’t show the plain text but the rendered text
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Type the text “The keyword attribute is …”
- Select the word attribute, and change its style to “code” by pressing ctrl+L
- Add “__” (two underscores) before and after the “attribute” word
- “attribute” the is changed to be bold instead of showing the underscores
A inline code block should show the plain text
- OS: Mac Monterey 12.2
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Apple Silicon M1
- Anytype Version: 0.25.0
it was a bit hard for me to understand what you meant, but I got it
I edited your title. Hope its easier to find this way. Also edited your steps to reproduce. The forum software also uses the markdown syntax and therefore the explanation missed the special characters.
If I got something wrong, please let me know.
I can confirm this bug on Linux.
I think we have the same problem. For me the plain text:
`hi_there` what is `going_on`
When copying the plain text from above it results in more bugs.
I am on Windows 10 with Anytype 0.25.4
This issue has been added to our issue tracker and was received by the Development Team.