Describe the bug
You can display a link to another page as either a card or text. In the case of a card you have several options/toggles under the
Appearance tab including:
If you toggle the
Description you would expect, that the description will be shown in the card. This is not the case. The first sentence will be displayed in the card.
- Create a page with a title, a description, and a first sentence.
- Link to the newly created page.
- Click on the pill left to the created link.
- Witness the first sentence being diplayed and not the description
Display the Description instead of the first sentence. I’d rather have nothing displayed if no
Description is in the linked page.
- OS: Windows10 / Manjaro Linux
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Linovo Thinkpad T495s / DELL XPS13 9370
- Anytype Version: 0.22.3 / 0.22.3
page to be linked