Since upgrade to desktop 0.18.51 - when creating new pages the Description field has disappeared
- Open any existing page and then use the + button OR from the home page use the + button
- On the resultant blank page type in the Page Title.
- Press Enter to go to the next line.
- Presented with regular text entry, no Description line is visible.
- The slash key menus work as expected, there has been no addition to this menu, such as /Description
- Tried various key combos or mouse click, but always returned to Title
I expected to be able to enter the Description field which is now absent.
However the Description remains visible on existing pages where it has already been populated.
Desktop (please complete the following information):
- OS: Mac OSX 10.13.6
- Device: Macbook Air
- Version: 0.18.51