I’m not sure how widespread this problem is and what other ways we can replicate it but one of them is the bug with the status relation. 1st of all we can’t delete status relation items more that one at any given time and by that I mean I have to force quit anytype and open it again to be able to use it.
After I attempt to delete another items of the status relation, various functionalities of Anytype doesn’t work anymore. For instance,
- I can use the “/” command anymore as it doesn’t do anything.
- I can’t paste anything anywhere any more wether it’s a text relation box, a normal block or a title.
- I even can’t use the “return” key to create new line/block.
I have to force quit anytype and reopen it again for it to start working once more.
- create a “status” relation.
- create some items for it.
- try to delete these items.
Anytype to be responsive and the ability to delete as many items as I want.
Mac OS 13.1 Ventura
M1 MacBook Air
- Anytype Version:
A video recording showcasing the issue: