WHAT IS THE BUG
Can’t correctly delete a code block by hitting backspace one time because code block persists.
HOW TO REPRODUCE IT
- Create code block in middle of page
- Try to delete it by hitting backspace on keyboard
- See that code block does not get delete but default code block is “recreated”.
- I was able to provide a video capture (or screen-shot) of the bug, here it is:
THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
Code block should be correctly deleted.
Macbook Pro M1 2021
- Anytype Version:
This report has been added to our issue tracker and received by the Development Team.
This issue has been fixed by the Development Team and will be implemented in an upcoming release.
@Angelo @Razor Not fixed for me in version: 0.34.0
@jannis could you check again on the latest version?
Yup, still there, version: 0.34.3
@Angelo can you do the magic?
Still happens in the latest release (0.35.1)
- Creating a code block with
/code will use the last-used language as it should