'Delete option' action in status relationship not working

When selecting ‘delete option’ from a status type relationship in a template, the deleted options re-appears after restarting anytype and this deletion also does not seem to propagate to any objects using this template, the option will still be visible/available in the drop down menu. I’ve attached a screenshot with the option I’m referring to.

If it’s unclear please tell me and I’ll try to explain further :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@gigatex Thank you for your notice! It has been added to the bug tracker

1 Like

I met the same problem.
Is this bug fixed now?
There are many status named “test…”

I can confirm this bug on Linux in v0.24.0.

Yep, also happening to me on Windows 11. Not a major issue, but I would love to be able to declutter the options for a better experience. :slight_smile:

I have the same issue as well.

Describe the bug
status tags are not saving - everything I try to delete, rename or create my own status tags nothing happens. Nothing i do is saved. Does not matter whether or not it is in a Set or Page like view.

Expected behavior
That the status tags would save and be editable or deletable.

System Information:
-Windows 11

• Desktop
  • Anytype Version: 0.24.0

Here is a picture of it - all the “test” statuses will not delete.
Screenshot 2022-04-26 133946

Can still confirm this bug on Linux with Anytype v0.26.1

Hello!! Still having this problem. Windows 0.28.0. Trying to figure out how I want to use the tags relation, I decided to make some new tags relations to split up some of the ones I started in the beginning, but I can’t get rid of the old ones I moved to the new relation.

I have deleted every object using a specific relation, moved them to the bin and deleted them… then opened an empty set, added the relation, changed the option, created an item and added the relation. I then deleted some options and changed some options… then deleted the relation and the object… then cleared the bin… and added it to the appropriate template. Changes did not take.

Suggestions welcome.

I have the issue too on Windows Version: 0.28.0:

I am unable to delete status entries that i do not want to see anymore.
As OP said : there is the possibility to click on “delete option” from a block. If so, the status entry I want to get rif of is not available anymore… But if i go to the homescreen for instance, and then go back to the block, going to the status field shows me again the entry i wanted to be deleted.

Nota; I have no block that are related to this status.

Proposal : Add an effective deletion option for statuses. A warning message should however be displayed if the status is used somewhere.