Defect when moving one line in front of the other - rootId appears

WHAT IS THE BUG

Hello.

Is there a shortcut that shows the block ID when trying to drag it within a page in the Anytype?
I tried to put one block next to the other and the following data appeared:

{“rootId”:“…large random number…”,“dropType”:“block”,“ids”:[“…large random number…”],“withAlt”:false}

The block that leaked information was the top block, which I wanted to put another block in front of. Each block contained only one word.
I tried to reproduce the supposed “bug” a few more times, without success.

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT

1. Create or open a “page” called “Home”, on Windows.
  2. Add a cover from Unsplash.
  3. Close the page.
  4. Restart the application on Windows.
  5. Have the application open on the smarthphone, but with the smartphone idle and blocked for several minutes.
  6. Open the “home” page.
  7. Type “/toggle”.
  8. Delete “toggle”.
  9. Enter four words, one in each block.
  10. Put each word as an H1 title.
  11. Try to drag the second block in front of the first.

THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR

The line (block) is immediately in front of the one you dragged.

SYSTEM INFORMATION

Anytype Version: 0.30.0

ADDITIONAL CONTEXT

Application installed and open on the smartphone, but idle and blocked for several minutes.

Anytype app Version: 0.13.1-alpha
Library: 0.24.3

Thanks @holy and welcome to the Community, your contributions are appreciated!

I’m trying to reproduce this bug, are steps 6-10 supposed to be done on the mobile device or desktop?

If possible, it’s very helpful to them team when screenshots/recordings can be provided.

Hi! My best regards!

Desktop.

It occurred when moving “Profissional” to the front of “Universidade”. The title “Profissional” remained where it was and this message appeared, whose identification is blurred.

I think I’ve fixed this in later versions, @sambouwer could you please check current beta.

1 Like

I can test as soon as 0.30.3 (or 4) works again on windows, or if you dm me the download link for 0.30.2