WHAT IS THE BUG
Cursor jumps to start of line when using backspace when there is an emoji at the end of the previous line
HOW TO REPRODUCE IT
- Open Anytype
- Create a new Object with Type Page
- Type a line with text only
- On a new line, type some text but end with an emoji
- On another new line, type some text
- Now use backspace to delete all text you’ve written
- See that when you have deleted all text from the third line your cursor jumps to the start of the second line instead of the end (where the emoji is(.
THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
The cursor should jump to the end of the line.