The selection cursor disappears while other items in a page is selected. Hence I can’t type text or use commands.
- Hold the Control key and left mouse key.
- While holding these keys, hover the cursor across several items.
- A gray box should appear over these items, indicating that they are selected.
- Click to a blank space, the cursor will disappear.
- Clicking the blank space several times (usually 5) will unselect previous items and it will finally allow you to type.
- I was able to capture a screen recording of this bug, uploaded here: https://vimeo.com/751203179
- Selecting an item that is not highlighted should immediately highlight / select it, unselecting the previous item.
Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS x86_64
Huawei Matebook D15
OS: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS x86_64
DE: GNOME 42.4
WM Theme: Adwaita
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
GPU: AMD ATI Radeon Vega Series / Radeon Vega Mobile