Describe the bug
When I type a tag name and I want to use the mouse to place the cursor somewhere in the middle of the tag, the cursor jumps to the start of the line.
As a result, selecting text also does not work.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open any Object
- Add a Tag Relation
- Type something in the Tag Relation to add a new Tag, but do not add the tag
- Click anywhere in the Tag Relation field to try to correct the Tag
- See that the cursor jumps to the start of the line
- As a bonus: try to select some text in the Tag Relation field and see that this is not possible
I can use the mouse and the arrow keys to place the cursor to fix typos…
- OS: Windows 11
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Dell XPS 15
- Anytype Version: 0.27.0
Moving the cursor around with the arrow keys on the keyboard works fine.