Describe the bug
When pressing Ctrl+X, instead of cutting the selected content, editing is discarded and it returns to the initial page for the selection of the type of the object.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- At the home page, create a new object
- Press ENTER to accept type as Draft
- Type anything on the first block only, do not create a new block
- Select any part of the typed text
- Press Ctrl+X
- It will return to the initial page of object creation, asking to select a type.
- All content is discarded
When pressing Ctrl+X the selected content is deleted and sent to the clipboard
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.19.0