WHAT IS THE BUG
Objects created from the object relation editor do not use the object type and templates of the specified relation.
HOW TO REPRODUCE IT
- Create a new object type, lets call this T1
- Create a new template for T1, just make sure it has something
- Create a new object of any type, lets call this object O1
- Add an object relation to O1 with the object type restricted to T1, lets call this R1
- Create a new object from the R1 relation, lets cal this object O2
- O2 will not have type T1 and will not have used the single template for it
THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
- O2 will be of type T1 and have used the single template for T1
- Anytype Version:
None that I can think of
Hey @Rubikscraft, Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, as far as I know, this is not a bug but a missing feature. See also here:
Does that match your expectations, or do you want to keep your bug report open?
That indeed looks like the problem I’m having, you can close this bug report then.