Describe the bug
When creating a new relation for a Type template, if I choose the relation type “Object” and limit the object types, this results in automatic creation of a relation without pressing Enter. Pressing Enter after that creates a duplicate of a Relation, with no way of deleting it.
- Create a new Type
- Press the “New Relation” button
- Specify the relation type “Object”
- press “Limit object Types”
- Specify an object Type
- Notice that a relation has already been created
- Press Enter or “Create” button
- Notice a duplicate relation has been created
I expect Anytype to not create a relation until I press Enter or the “Create” button.
- OS: macOS 12.3.1
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Macbook Pro 2015 13" with Touchbar
- Anytype Version: 0.25.0
This bug, together with the inability to delete Types and Relations, makes creating new Relations very frustrating, as I always forget about this bug and create duplicate Relations.