Could Someone please explain Objects vs Tags, rearrange columns

I’m used to tags from notion and making an object everytime I namedrop someone sounds tedious, but it looks cool in the tutorials. Also, is it possible to reorder columns w/o deleting them in set?

I’m not really sure what you mean when you say “making an object every time I name drop someone sounds tedious”. Can you elaborate a bit?
For columns, you can reorder them by dragging and dropping, but that’s bugged at the moment. In the meantime, you can reorder them from the view tab in the set settings.

making an object every time I name drop someone sounds tedious”= everytime I refer to a person, I make them a human object because it looks nicer, but tags seem easier

Can you explain how is it easier exactly?

If you have a person in your space, either by creating the object yourself or if someone else creates them first, you can just link to them either with @ (inline) or with /link (block).

It doesn’t get easier than that. You can even create new objects from those two menus on the fly, although there is currently no way to assign a type to these objects at creation.