Describe the bug
Clicking the checkbox of an object that has the task layout doesn’t work when clicking it within a grid view of a set.
- Create an object of any type but with the task layout.
- Create a set view of said type.
- Click on the checkbox from within a set.
- Open the object and see that it is not actually checked.
The checkbox remains checked and the object is marked as completed bot on the set and on the object’s page.
- OS: Windows 10
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Custom Built PC
- Anytype Version: 0.21.1
Attaching video recording of said behaviour: