Describe the bug
When checking the checkbox on objects that are using the layout type: “Action”, the checked status is removed on exiting the set or closing AnyType.
This only happens if I check the checkbox from the set view. If I open the object and check it on the page, the checkbox stays checked.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open a set with objects using the layout type: “Action”.
- Check the checkbox of an object from the set view.
- Exit the set or close AnyType.
- The checkbox on the object is no longer checked.
When checking the checkbox on an object from the set view, the checked status should remain checked upon exiting the set and re-opening it.
- OS: Windows 10
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Desktop
- Anytype Version: 0.20.9