Describe the bug
When you change the color of a line, the white circle that is supposed to be around the current color does not move to the color you selected. This can be observed with both foreground and background colors.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a note.
- Type something.
- Select the line using the three dots button in the bottom middle.
- Go to Style, then the color wheel.
- The white circle should be on the color white.
- Change the color.
- Though the color of the line has changed, the indicator is still on white.
The color indicator should move as the color changes.
- OS: Android 10, LineageOS
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.6.0