Describe the bug
When changing the color or background of a block of text on PC to their default (black text/default background), the resulting changes doesn’t automatically update on Android, and requires either a scroll away from the block or reopening the page. The bug doesn’t occur when changing to any other color, so the problem is not with the syncing of the two devices.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Make a text block on PC and change the color or background to any other color.
- The colors update automatically on Android.
- Change back the color or background to the default color.
- The resulting changes don’t update automatically.
The changes should apply automatically as it does when changing to any other colors.
Desktop (please complete the following information):
- OS: Android 10; Windows 10
- Version: Android 0.1.5; Windows 0.17.2