Describe the bug
When you change a block color to something, then type something and select the just typed text, it will be that block’s color, but selected text color shows as “default” white and you cannot change that to white, only to other colors.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Write any text
- Change that text block color (from the left) to anything else than default
- Select any part of text to change only that selected text color
- Notice that selected text color is “default” which is white → so if your block color is red and you want to change some text to white, that’s impossible. Also the setting doesn’t reflect reality.
Selected text color should show whatever color was set in the block.
- OS: e.g. Desktop Win/Mac and also Android
- Anytype Version: Desktop 0.25, Android 0.6.1-alpha
Basically if you change a text block to some color, you cannot later change parts of that to white as “white” or “default” color is occupied by whatever color the block is set to.
The text in the picture selected is blue but the color picker shows “default”.