WHAT IS THE BUG
I’ve tried multiple times to edit Relations of Type “Object” to be linked to a specific Object Type to make it easier to select the correct Objects (of that Type). Unfortunately, after a restart, the
HOW TO REPRODUCE IT
- Locate an Object Type with the Relation you would like to change
- Ensure you change the “Selected object types”
- Create a new Object with this type and see that the Relation search results are properly filtered
- Close Anytype (Quit)
- Start Anytype
- Create another Object of the same Type
- See that the Relation filter is gone. Objects of all Types are shown again
THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
The change I made to be persistent across restarts.
Dell XPS 15
- Anytype Version:
I have the feeling (but I cannot reproduce it yet) that the removal of Types also is not always persistent. I have already deleted the built in Task type once, and I had to do it again today.
Small update: indeed, changes to the Relations linked to an Object Type are not saved: upon restarting Anytype (Quit > Start) the default set of Relations is visible again.
This seems to be for built in / default Object Types only, which limits the impact a bit
Do you think they might be the same issue?