Card view align option removed/gone

Describe the bug
As of update for Anytype Desktop 0.25.4 the option to align text inside cards is removed or gone. This is most likely a bug, but could also be a removed feature in the new card view settings?

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. In Anytype for desktop 0.25.0 you can align text in cards as seen in screenshot below;
  2. When updating to desktop 0.25.4 this option is no longer there and you can’t change text alignment in any cards.

Expected behavior
Expected that this feature is still availible for 0.25.4. Or if it has been removed then it should be mentioned in the path notes for 0.25.4.

System Information:

• Anytype Desktop v0.25.4

Additional context
I mentioned this in Anytype Desktop 0.25.4 - #5 by Jeroen where you can see the same screenshot in Anytype Desktop 0.25.4

2 Likes

I can confirm that there used to be an option to align text inside a card previously which I’ve used for various cards as well. I do like the new options added but would love for the align option to be available as well. I’m not sure if this was removed intentionally or by mistake so let’s leave it as a bug for now

1 Like

Yes, I checked on my laptop from work, which has not yet updated to 0.25.4 and I can align text for the card view, which I hope will be a bug and will return in a future update.

1 Like