Please fill out the following template, and erase the instructions (including this text) and examples as you do so. The System Information is particularly important!
Describe the bug
When I add a code snippet with long lines and set the mode to “unwrapped” the line get unwrapped correctly, but I can’t scroll the code box horizontally.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to a page
- Add a “Code snippet” via the “/” command
- Add code snippets with long lines
- In the top right corner of the snippet box click “unwrap”
Long code lines are on a single line and only as wide as the snipped box (cut off content). Snippet box has a horizontal scroll bar to scroll to the end of the long line
- OS: Manjaro 21.3 with KDE
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Dell XPS 9500
- Anytype Version: 0.26.1
It also may be a resizing issue. The content width of a page stays always the same, no matter how wide the window itself is. But this may be intended behaviour.