Can't delete links to and from an object when created with "Link to" in the menu of an object

Describe the bug
It is possible to create links from and to objects by using choosing the menu of an object, and using the Link to option. However, there does not seem to be a way to delete links created this way.

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create two objects.
  2. Go on the page of the first object, and open its menu.
  3. Use the Link to option of the menu to create a link to the second object.
  4. The resulting link cannot be deleted, and is yet present in the graph and navigation pannels.

Expected behavior
There should be an option to delete those links.

System Information:

• Anytype Version: Dekstop 0.20.9

@Klemet Hi! It exists. You just need to delete block with page from the page which you chose in link to menu

1 Like

Pretty good coincidence; I just realized this at the instant !

I think that the problem was that I did not realize that this option actually inserted a link inside the content of the two objects to make the link. This is because the pages were not refreshed after using this option (which seems to happen for some functions of AnyType), and so I could not see the inserted link. Only after closing/re-opening the pages was the added link at the bottom visible.

I think that the problem can be considered closed; and future users should remember to refresh the page by closing/re-opening it when needed.

@Klemet We work for improvement)