When I select any substring that is at the end of the current line and turn it into a link, I cannot “escape” that link, so when I continue typing, the linked text is just expanding.
- Type in some text in the note in one line
- Select last word in the text (at the end of line)
- Click “Link” from the popup menu
- Paste any external URL to convert the selected text into a link (Link to website)
- Now try to continue typing past the newly created link - the newly typed text falls within the link and there’s no obvious way to escape outside of it
Here’s a small demo of the issue:
I would expect some way of escaping the link, like right arrow, pressing space twice, or something similar.
MacOS 12.6 Monterey
Macbook Pro M1 2020
There is already a same bug that was marked as fixed here, but I can see it again in the current version 0.29.1.