WHAT IS THE BUG
When you want to change the value of the Relation “Company” (Relation Type “Object”) from the market place, you first need to remove the existing value before being able to add a new value.
HOW TO REPRODUCE IT
- Make sure you have an object with a Relation of type Object limited to only allow Objects of type Company to be selected.
- Make sure there is one Object of type Company selected in this Relation.
- Try to add another Object (not possible, selection doesn’t change)
- Try to replace the Object by deselecting another company (not possible, the currently selected Object is not listed in the list of selectable Objects anymore)
THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
- Selecting another Object causes the current selection to be replaced (like it is for Relations of type Status)
- The currently selected Object is listed (preferably at the top to make unselecting easier) and selecting other Objects add them to the selection.
I can’t find the bug report that described another issue I have with the “Company” Relation, but it comes down to only allowing a single Object to be selected.