Can not login into android client

I am unable to login into android it shows up error as " Error while account loading failed to find any local or remote… " i have connected both my windows laptop and my android phone to the same wifi network with internet access. Am i doing something wrong? I will try again tommorow but just wanted to know if anyone else is having the same issue. windows v 0.31.54 android version 0.14.0

A couple of things to check:

• Are you sure you are logging in to the same account? You can check this by copying the passphrase from the Desktop version and using that to login in the Android app. I know there have been issues with logging in via the QR code on iOS, but maybe Android is experiencing this issue now, too.
  • Are there any network blocking configurations on your network? (VPN, DNS blocker, firewalls, etc)
  • Are you migrated to the new infra as beta tester or Nightly Ops tester? I can imagine that you are using the latest desktop app that is used for the new infra, while the 0.14.0 version (not the release candidate like 0.14.0-rc4) is made to work with the legacy infra.
1 Like

Okay. The 3rd one seems most likely to be the cause. I’ll try to install a newer apk

2 Likes