Automatically set "Links to this object" for image types

WHAT IS THE BUG
When an object is inserted into a document, the file automatically sets “Links to this object” to the current object. However, if the file type is an image or when an image is directly inserted, the “Links to this object” relation for that image does not get automatically set.

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT
Please follow the steps below.

1. Create a new page object, insert a file, and choose any file type (other than an image) from your computer for insertion.
  2. Right-click on the inserted file, open it as an object, click the “relations” button in the top right corner, and you will see that the “Links to this object” section has automatically added the recently created page object.
  3. Repeat the above steps, but change the file type to an image format like jpg or png. You will observe that the “Links to this object” for the image does not automatically add the recently created page object.

THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
I hope that when adding an image, the “Links to this object” can be automatically set as well, facilitating the management of images.

ADDITIONAL CONTEXT
Thank you very much for developing the software. I really like it.
So, I also hope it becomes even better.When I create a new page and add images, it becomes cumbersome to delete them one by one. If the relationships could be automatically set, I could easily filter and delete them in a centralized manner. Of course, this is just one of its functionalities., but setting it up in this way has the benefit of maintaining consistent usage logic throughout the software.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
ᅟProvide your setup info:

• Device:
    Desktop
    Windows 11 pro
  • Anytype Version:
    v.0.37

This report has been added to our issue tracker and received by the Development Team.