Anytype's been nominated for the Golden Kitty Awards! Your Help Wanted 😺

TLDR: Show your Support for Anytype as 2023 Web3 Product of the Year!

Dear community!

We are honoured & humbled to have learned that we’ve been nominated for a Product Hunt Golden Kitty Award as one of 2023’s Web3 Products of the Year :yellow_heart:

For those who joined us more recently: We launched our beta in July last year, and with your support, finished as Product of the Day and Product of the Week with more than 2100 upvotes.

The launch and 2023 as a whole, was successful all thanks to your unwavering belief in us. For that, we’re immensely grateful. The Golden Kitties are a way to recognise the products that made a splash in 2023, and your continued support would mean a lot to us as we enter this new year.

:star2: To support our nomination, you can add your vote here: Web3 & Crypto - Golden Kitty Awards 2023 | Product Hunt. Voting is open until Sunday, 21 January.

From the bottoms of our hearts, thank you for being part of our journey!

:heart: Anyteam

20 Likes

Promise us a live unboxing of the prize then I’ll vote.

5 Likes

:joy: Deal!

3 Likes

Deal! Let’s do this.

1 Like

Saw it on anytype.io yesterday, created an account and voted at once! :joy:

2 Likes

Even though Anytype doesn’t ask for my email, I was willing to give my email to Product Hunt, so you can win! :rofl:

5 Likes

@Hexara @Curie y’all are the sweetest :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Voted! :muscle:

1 Like
  • created account
    voted for Kitty Awards
  • saw Upvote button
    confirmed my email
    upvoted
  • saw ‘Do you use Anytype?’
    clicked ‘I use this’
  • saw pop-up asking for a review
    5* and reviewed

man, 1 click is just not enough :joy:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @boots

1 Like

Thank you for your kind review and for going through the process! I also wish PH would make it easier :sweat_smile:

1 Like

upvoted and rated :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: with a short review:

Amazing user experience, community, vision, and team. Anytype will replace a number of world-leading collaborative cloud-based apps with one elegant, user-friendly privacy-first platform. And it’s already a fantastic info management app.

From the bottom of my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: — thank you all!

4 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong; I mean just 1 click to vote for Kitty Awards is just not enough to express my love for Anytype. :sweat_smile:
Kudos to team!!

3 Likes

voted.

1 Like

@iyrs @xxiicarus @UBr Thank you!! It means a lot :heart_hands:

1 Like

Way to go, anytype is the best!!!Anytype’s team is superb!!!

1 Like

Voted. Thanks for your great software!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who supported us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We came in second place for the Web3 category, alongside a couple other very huge projects that launched new features or platforms in 2023. We’re happy with this result and grateful to each of you who gave us your vote and more importantly, your trust over the past year. In 2024, we’re looking forward to bringing new innovations to this space and are excited to have you with us for the journey.

PS - @developomp I guess this means we won’t take home the kitty this year so no live unboxing, but we will aim for it again next time :wink:

12 Likes