After updating to Version: 0.31.0 - when I start the app it just gets stuck and does not load. I have tried uninstalling it many many times but does not change anything.
iPhone did the same thing but I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app and it worked but some things are not loading.
My windows PC & Android are the only ones working fine with this new update.
The Android does still have some weird things going on, like saying “deleted Type” but it’s not and works find on windows.
I tried to pull the logs but the app is not responding to my request!
I am Not sure.
Loads without getting stuck.
it’s in the photo
The logs where empty but I ziped them up so you could still look at something. not sure what is going on.
Archive.zip (902 Bytes)