Describe the bug
The “Anytype” drop-down menu on the menubar does not display within the application window when clicked on if the application is maximized on Linux with a second display configured to the left of the display Anytype is maximized on, it instead displays to the left of the application Window (thus on the second display), although it does display correctly (within the application window) if the application is not maximized.
All other drop-down menus on the menubar (File, Edit, Window, Help) display correctly regardless of whether the application is maximized or not.
- Configure a second display to be positioned to the left of the display you will have Anytype maximized on.
- Maximize the Anytype application window.
- Click on “Anytype” in the menubar.
- See the Anytype drop-down menu display to the left of the applications window (thus off-screen on the display that Anytype is maximized on, spilled over onto the display to the left.)
The Anytype drop-down menu be displayed underneath “Anytype” when clicked on, within the confines of application window.
- OS: Linux (openSUSE Tumbleweed)
- Device Manufacturer/Model: PC
- Anytype Version: 0.20.9