- Simple tables! From the editor, you can freely add and edit tables on all platforms. Simply type followed by the number of rows x columns, and have fun
Table of Contents: Designed to help you navigate long documents, you can choose to add a Table of Contents from Object view. Tap on any header from the ToC and navigate to the relevant block, which means no more long scrolling!
Set sorting logic: Now, you can sort your Sets by relations for optimal organization.
Bookmark Sets: Bookmark sets - once created on Desktop - can be opened from the iOS app and support new additions. This way, you can capture and save all your interesting links while on the go!
- Increased tap area for Object settings in Sets
- New markdown support for divider additions (—)
- Haptic feedback for quick actions from the Homescreen
- Added possibility to check/uncheck tasks in a Set
- Added possibility to open file/image/video/bookmark as object from block link
- Fixed: Search by Relation
- Fixed: Text alignment in Blocks
- Fixed: We have resolved a problem wherein some users were encountering crashes on start
- Fixed: The carriage is no longer disappearing when pressing Enter inside a code block