Thank you to our incredible alpha testers for helping us build Anytype. In this latest build, we’ve introduced a short — 1 minute — survey. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps make our product better.
Alt + F4will now correctly close the application
- Speedy typists noticed the sheer speed of their speedy keys could cause the @mention menu to break, sometimes leading to data loss. This has now been fixed. Feel free to take that typing past 88… wpm.
- Dashboard has now been removed from search.
- Irregularities and inconsistencies with both selecting and deselecting text inside blocks have been found and fixed.
- Linux: A bug where pressing
CTRL + Sto access search caused the menu to flicker has been fixed.
- Unruly carriages no longer return to the start of the block when using @mentions.
- Emoji used for pages are now rendering correctly after being synced across devices.
- We have removed a bug which allowed users to create a PIN shorter than 6 characters.
- A bug which allowed users to access the search menu from the PIN entry screen has been squashed.
- When using
CMD/CTRL + Lfor links, the dialog will now open in the centre of the screen.
- Anytype has a new home in your menu bar (macOS) and task menu (Windows)
- We have added Open/Cancel buttons below Home in the navigation screen.
/todowill now create a to-do list!
- Windows: Close, Restore and Minimise buttons are now more responsive.
- Our search tool now follows the same rules as our @mention tool.
- Search results can now be selected using the keyboard’s up/down arrows and the tab key.
- Entire blocks, when selected, can now be removed using the delete key.
- Our updater has been… sigh updated. Downloads will take place in the background, and users will now have the option to update later.