Anytype Android 0.5.1 released

:tada: :package: Anytype Android 0.5.1. Patch release providing fixes for issues in 0.5.0.

New features & enhancements :rocket:

• Relations | Apply target object types in filtering when searching for an object to set a relation’s value (#2040).
  • Objects and Sets | Close Objects and Sets after moving to bin (#2038)
  • Sets | Checking / unchecking tasks in Grid, Gallery, and List (#2042). Thank you, @qualquertipo.

Design & UX :white_square_button:

• Sets | Fix tag and status colors for night mode (#2030)

Fixes & tech :fire_engine:

• Editor | Failing to render Objects containing at least one file block with embedded PDF (#2037). Thank you, @edwards.
  • Editor | When trying to set a link to an Object or to a web page for a text selection, the dedicated screen should not block the editor when the bottom sheet is hidden by swiping down (#2036)
  • Home | Deleted items reappearing in favorites (#2045). Thank you, @GooRusa.

Thank you for being part of the alpha program :heart:
— Anytype Android Team

10 Likes

Guys how to update my version, I’m still on v0.4.4-alpha.
Thanks a lot!

Hello @WPriuli
I think you can redownload the apk here : https://download.anytype.io

2 Likes

Hey @maze you’re right, I got the apk from the original download page.
Thanks a lot!

Hello !

I just installed the 0.5.1 and the app won’t open. It start but it closes itself immediately.

Samsung A70
Android 11

Thanks

Nice! Any updates to the Android app always get me super excited.

1 Like

Scaro, hello. Your situation does connect with the AndroidX Security library. We have problems with that library on a small number of devices. I’ll try to find a solution. Thanks for the report.

1 Like

The way around I found was to install previous 0-4-4 version and installed 0-5-1 on top of that. It’s working now.

Thanks for the reply.

4 Likes

Scaro, that’s great to hear!