Sometimes important releases come with small release notes. The entire Anytype team is hard at work on two major features: databases and object sets. You can learn more about what we’re up to in our November update. However, this release still features some major quality-of-life updates we think you’re going to like.
You asked, and we answered. More specifically you asked, “Is this syncing?”
So we are beginning to roll out sync status on both desktop and mobile. This version will now show users the loading state of documents in-sync on the dashboard, inside a page or even during a mention.
Moving blocks has been made easier. Simply long-press on your desired block and select “Scroll and Move” from the action menu. Presto!
As always, thank you for taking the time to be on this journey with us. This has been an interesting year and we don’t take your contributions for granted.
- Anytype will now show the sync status of referenced documents on the dashboard, inside a page or mid-mention (#1072)
- You can now start scrolling-and-moving a block via the action menu (no longer need to enter the multi-selection mode to scroll-and-move a block) (#1055). Thank you, Anton.
- We added a loading state for the logout operation (#1099)
- “Should save the latest text input if you close the page quickly” (#1067). Thank you, Gray.
- “Keyboard won’t show up in code snippet on Android 7” (#1024). Thank you, Gray.
- Do not crash if document’s title is broken after paste (#1108)