Anyone else tried Mylio Photos?

I’ve been on a quest for some time now to find a PKM equivalent to (what my previous epic quest for a non-evil Photo Management software led me to) — Mylio Photos. And that quest led me to Anytype! And, as with Mylio, I’m in love! I know I’ve found The One. :heart_eyes:

Because of the similarities in terms of principles, philosophy, integrity of the team, and actual setup of the software, I’m curious how many Anytypers also use Mylio?

And for those who don’t, or aren’t aware of it, I’m curious what you do use? And just want to put in my wholehearted recommendation for Mylio because as I mentioned, the similarities I think would make it appealing to this community, for the same reasons as is Anytype.

Also, I’m already imagining some kind of future integration or collaboration between Mylio and Anytype that would be super cool!

Also hi! Just joined today and this is my first post. :slight_smile:

IMG_7176-very-happy

@TheBrooke sorry If I sound a bit offensive in reply to your first post, but it looks for me as on the edge to spam …
Why don’t you write some posts about Anytype first?

(Sorry again, I’m only a normal user, no Mod, so don’t feel silenced.)

Oh wow, only in hindsight now that you say that can I see how it could be interpreted as spammy. Sorry! I’m in no way affiliated with Mylio or trying to be spammy about another product. It’s just I’m so excited about both and they’re so similar (yet serve totally different purposes, so in no way competitive). Anyway I’m just dipping my toes into the Anytype app and devouring youtube videos, etc… so I haven’t formulated any good questions or thoughts to share on it yet. But I got really curious if there’s any overlap in the ‘fanbase’ so to speak between Anytypers and Mylio users, just because of the similar philosophy behind them. :slight_smile:
Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just tried it, it’s a cool app btw

1 Like