Announcing: Anytype Testers Group 🤩

Hi, thanks for signing up! I realise the number of groups we’ve got going has become pretty confusing, for the short term any time we send out one of these requests we can preface it with ‘you are receiving this mail because you are signed up for this testers group, unsubscribe here…’ in the longer term, once we’re able to manage our community within Anytype, I love the idea of being able to tag your own profile if you’re interested in certain groups for instance, and manage it that way.

Thanks for the heads up on the Calendly not working, checking it now :wink:

1 Like

Can I still join? I am not a native English speaker, but I can kind of speak it. And I have been using anytype sparingly, cause I need to have a way for anytype to access folders with media files and not store them in the the home directory. Also, waiting for some note taking features. Should I join the tester group now or can I join after the data management has been implemented? Cause I want the things I write in anytype as notes , to be stored in a place of my choosing , So I am not using anytype as much I would like to now. But I love this softwear and am happy to contribute in any way I can.

Hope everyone is doing well. Much love to the team.
Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, we would love that!

Don’t worry, there are few native Englishers on the Team, we communicate mostly w/ hugs and high-fives :raised_hand::globe_with_meridians: :hugs:

Whatever you prefer, you can always sign up and schedule a time which is comfortable for you.

4 Likes

Hello!
Thanks for the information. I will think about it and decide what to do.
Regards

1 Like