Android, end of page's blocks

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND

When a link to a page or an image (didn’t try with other medias) occupy the last block on a page it’s literally impossible to start a new line (or block) under it because the normal behaviour of “clicking” this blocks is:

-open link
-open image

HOW COULD IT BE DONE

In my opinion the best thing would be to set an “empty block” at the end of the page as default to prevent this inconvenience.

REAL WORLD USE CASES

It’s definitely not a bug, but also not a real “feature request”, thus it’s hard to define real world use cases as in my opinion it’s a quality of life scenario.

RECOMMENDED ALTERNATIVES

I’m not a developer so I don’t really know if my solution could be implemented, another idea to solve this issue could be to limit the actuation button of a link to the text area
Ex: if I press the linked block where it’s blank it open the text edit mode instead of following the link itself

I’m sorry for my bad explanation, if you need me to provide more context or screenshots I’ll do as soon as I can

Thanks for your feedback and request @LEINTH

I ask you kindly to please reformat your post using the provided template. We receive a lot of submissions and we need to easily understand the info and context. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you, it’s my first time opening a thread. I hope it’s okay now

2 Likes

One way is to select the block by tap and holding and then use the “add below” option

1 Like

Oh wow, I’m so sorry I didn’t saw that option before. I’ll be more careful to not waste your time like that.

2 Likes

No worries, feedback is always welcome!

There a lot of improvements that can be made to existing features, albeit various work-arounds like offered by @sambouwer. An example like yours would fall into the territory of enhancement.

1 Like