When trying to load an object with a Code Block in Anytype Android, the app crashes.
- Open Anytype
- From home screen (in my case), select an object (Page, in my case).
- Scroll down to the part of the object where the Code Block should be rendered.
- App crashes before Code Block can be seen.
Video: Link (Tresorit, 10 downloads. @me if I have to reupload )
Btw, small bug report: Maximum filesize for upload is shown to be “1000Mb”, but this file of 43Mb fails to load (?)
The page should either:
- Show the Code Block as usual, or
- Show an error or placeholder on the Code Block, if not implemented yet.
Android 10, OneUI 2.5
Galaxy Note 9
- Anytype Version: