Describe the bug
In Android app after creating a new Note, if press and hold in the space where the Note’s title should be, the app will close itself.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open the Android app
- Tap on + and create a new Note( select type Note)
- Once created, press and hold in the upper part where usually the title is.
- The app will close itself
Since the are no title in Notes, the expected behaviour would be for the app to not crash.
- OS: Android 11
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (One UI V 3.1)
- Anytype Version: 0.4.0 - alpha (0.17.10)