Describe the bug
An object is not visible in the Set custom view, if a relation, used in a filter, is inherited from a template.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a template for a custom object and set the default status
- Relation type: Status = Wishlist
- Make custom view in a set and filter entries based on relation Status
- Create a new object inherited from a template created in step 1.
- You will not see an object even if it has a status Wishlist.
- You need to manually update the status to make it visible in a custom view.
The filter works for objects and relations inherited from a template.
Desktop (please complete the following information):
- OS: Windows 10
- Version: 0.18.59