Alphabetic set sort not working on mobile

What’s The Bug?

Alphabetic sort of Sets by tag/multi-select value does not work in IOS. This works perfectly on Mac.

See attached images.

While the example has multiple sorts, this happens with one sort, and the order seems to be pretty random with different sorts. Note that like items aren’t even grouped, let alone sorted.

How To Reproduce It

I have a Set of Tasks. Tasks have a tag style Relation “Impact”. The values are “1P” “2P” etc.

On my Mac, these sort properly.

On my iPhone, the sort does not work at all.

This is critical to my task management system, so I can’t really use it on iOS right now.

Image or Video

The Expected Behavior

Sort by value alphabetically.

Device

iPhone 15 Pro Max

OS

iOS 17.3

Anytype Version

Technical Information

Device: iPhone16,2
OS version: 17.3
App version: 0.27.1
Build number: 3
Library version: v0.30.11
Account ID: A5qXG2rZD7McRtc1BqgRYPNehYXcRvUHQGmh9vWyn4ECCkwp
Device ID: 12D3KooWGsWeJEFubCiqGfmReBg3nDzoMeceiP3JQ9DPoL218RHg
Analytics ID: c9e4b528-6dbf-4a7f-a5cc-01dafaa752f6

I recently changed my way of prioritizing tasks, and now can’t use my phone for this at all.

Please let me know if there is a workaround to get sorting these items to work properly.

The options in a select relation are also not sorted.

Speaking of which, can it be less taps to choose a select options right now you have to click add, choose something , then dismiss.

This report has been added to our issue tracker and received by the Development Team.

This bug is really a huge problem for me, and seems like a pretty simple one to fix. Is there an iOS release planned any time soon?

Same on Android

2 Likes

This issue has been fixed by the Development Team and will be implemented in an upcoming release.