Allow users to set their background to an image from Unsplash

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND

Allow users to set their background to an image from Unsplash.

HOW COULD IT BE DONE

Use the same options/settings as used elsewhere in the application and add it to the place where you set your background:

REAL WORLD USE CASES

I want to change my background every now and then, and it would be easier if I can scroll through some nice Unsplash backgrounds.

RECOMMENDED ALTERNATIVES

You can upload any background you’ve downloaded yourself, but it requires many more steps.

4 Likes

This could be done as a plugin as well if the API allowed. I use Resplash on my phone that autosets a new wallpaper at a defined time interval and uses search terms that you can input. Something like that would be amazing!

2 Likes

We are going to introduce N E W stuff related to the main screen and it will solve your request in some fancy way too :smiling_imp: ETA 2-3 releases

5 Likes

Hi, is already possible to do this? I don’t see any setting so far, maybe i overlooked.
If it’s not yet done, then no pressure, just asking.

Thanks!

Not yet possible.

Hi Erindale, I’ve just set my cover backround to a picture from unsplash for my daily note template. Question, will this picture automatically change every now and then, or every day? I don’t know much about unsplash but would be awesome if it does change automatically like my google chrome home page. Cheers