WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND
- Make every window remember its state(page, layout) or create a window group like workspace.
HOW COULD IT BE DONE
- Use a group/preset to store current windows configuration
- eg. open a window for graph, another for planning, and the other for specific pages
- Like Workspace in MacOS or virtual desktops in Windows10+
- This should allow users to get into different tasks(taking notes, scheduling…) within a click.
REAL WORLD USE CASES
- Usually, I work in multitasks, so I need to quickly switch working objects and keep them clear to me.
- Usual Case
- One window for graph view, quickly organize relations between objects.
- Some windows as the main editor of current working-on objects.
- One window showing schedules, offering me a glance at my tasks.
- I open lots of windows, but they are all gone when I sleep the system, so I want this feature.
- allow multiple objects to be opened in a window to form a layout like VSCode.
- This feature is not necessary for most, and I can handle it somehow.
- But I still think the feature will be useful if we organize our work, and life in Anytype.