- allow user to edit(hide, delete) arrows/links between objects
- maybe in a graph view or an area showing objects’ reference(out and in) in the object’s relations panel.
- I usually link objects from one to the other in order to quickly access related objects
- However, it would make my graph represent useless links and I can’t delete/edit them, which confused my object’s structure
The left side’s node is a schedule of learning-aim activities, referring to the activity note while it belongs to collection Notes.
- Only the links(arrows) to collection can be unlinked.
- Which means, If I accidentally link one object to the other, I can’t delete it!
- I don’t see any related instructions in the document or the forum.