Adding bin and templates to the recent tab

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND

Just a tiny improvement. It would be nice to have templates or the bin in the recent tab. I missed them when I just had closed them. Had to navigate to the home screen first to reach both of them.

HOW COULD IT BE DONE

Just adding them to the recent history.

REAL WORLD USE CASES

It saves time. People kinda expecting to see every single site they had opened appearing in the recent tab.

If I understand you correctly you are speaking about sidebar. It will be done in the next big sidebar update :ghost:

1 Like

I think @XxxBalCion refers to the tab itself:

But the content would of course be the same as what is listed in the sidebar. Alternatively, the request is about adding the Bin to the sidebar :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Its about adding the “bin” tab and “template” objects to the sidebar recent tab. Deleted objects, bin as well as templates are not listed in the sidebar or recent tab in the sidebar.

1 Like

@XxxBalCion Shall we merge your topic with this one, or shall we take out the part of the request for the bin in the sidebar?

merging the bin request to mine would be great

We are working on tasty way of fixing this issue with a new approach :tiger:

1 Like

Issue

Presently the Sidabar doesn’t display the Bin category, while it is present on the Home screen. Therefore we need to go back to the Home screen every time we want to access the Bin.

Solution

I would like add the Bin category to the Sidebar, just bellow the Sets category.

Alternative

Going back to the Home screen every time we want to access the Bin.

Addictional context

I haven’t found a specific Feature request on this topic, but feel free to let me know if you know of one.

13 Likes